Grifols' sales increase by 7,7% in constant currency terms in 2011 to 2,300 millon euros
Grifols leads global sales of IVIG and A1P1 (used to treat pulmonary emphysema) after Talecris acquisition
- 88,6% constant currency (cc) growth in reported2 sales to 1.795,6 million euros
- Adjusted3 EBITDA grows 6,4% to 630,8 million euros, a margin of 27,4% over pro-forma1 sales
- Net ajusted3 profit reaches 233,6 million euros and 10,1% over pro-forma1 sales
- 60% of pro-forma1 sales are generated in U.S and Canada, 26% in Europe and the remaining 14% in South America and Asia
- Geographic diversification reduces exposure to Spain
- The identification of manufacturing synergies, corporate and marketing structures' optimization and teams' integration, achieved in December 2011, main working areas of the new Grifols.